Resins and plastic materials are intrinsically insulating materials, nevertheless, materials with conductive and/or antistatic performance features are increasingly demanded both for production and protection purposes. Some of their common applications are: safety shoes, flooring, mats, rolls, caster wheels, conveyor belts, handrails, gloves, packaging etc.
Our antistatic / ESD agents, in additive format, impart certain conductivity in host materials so that they can release static electricity effectively in a controlled way and thus prevent problems caused by static electricity and uncontrolled electro static discharges, such as electric shocks, destruction of electronic circuits, sparks, appliance malfunctions, dust adhesion, etc.
Avanzare antistatic / ESD agents features:
- Static dissipative and ESD levels permanent performance
- Colourless and colourable
- Low dosage required
- Minimal effect to host material properties
- Food contact grades available
- Solid, liquid, pellet MB formats available
Our antistatic / ESD additives are specifically developed to ensure compatibility with the host matrix and according to the requested performance.
- Rubber: avanSTATIC plast, avanSTATIC rubber
- NBR latex: avanSTATIC LIQUID 6, avanSTATIC LIQUID 7 FC
- TPU: avanSTATIC TPU-MB
- PU: avanSTATIC PU-MEG W, avanSTATIC PU-820 TEP W, avanSTATIC LIQUID 2, avanSTATIC STATSAFE
- PVC: avaSTATIC PVC TEP
- EVA: avanSTATIC EVASTAT
- PA: avanNATUR nylonSTAT
- Epoxi: avanNATUR EPOxSTAT
- Silicone: avanSTATIC SILICONE L
- Coatings and paints: avanNATUR anti-dust
- Tailor made solutions for other materials upon demand