Resins and plastic materials are intrinsically insulating materials, nevertheless, materials with conductive and/or antistatic performance features are increasingly demanded both for production and protection purposes. Some of their common applications are: safety footwear, flooring, rolls, caster wheels, conveyor belts, handrails, gloves, etc.
Our antistatic/ESD additives impart certain conductivity in host materials so that they can release static electricity effectively in a controlled way and thus prevent problems caused by static electricity and uncontrolled electro static discharges, such as electric shocks, destruction of electronic circuits, sparks, appliance malfunctions, dust adhesion, etc.
avanSTATIC & avanNATUR antistatic additives rages share the following
- Static dissipative and ESD levels permanent performance
- Colourless and colourable
- Low dosage required
- Minimal effect to host material properties
- Food contact grades available
- Solid, liquid, pellet MB formats available
Product specifically developed to ensure compatibility with the host matrix and according to the requested performance.
- Rubber: avanSTATIC plast, avanSTATIC rubber
- NBR latex: avanSTATIC LIQUID 6, avanSTATIC LIQUID 7 FC
- TPU: avanSTATIC TPU-MB
- PU: avanSTATIC PU-MEG W, avanSTATIC PU-820 TEP W, avanSTATIC LIQUID 2, avanSTATIC STATSAFE
- PVC: avaSTATIC PVC TEP
- EVA: avanSTATIC EVASTAT
- PA: avanNATUR nylonSTAT
- Epoxi: avanNATUR EPOxSTAT
- Silicone: avanSTATIC SILICONE L
- Coatings and paints: avanNATUR anti-dust
- Tailor made solutions for other materials upon demand